So, about that shawl…I realized midway through the last pattern repeat that I had royally fucked up the lace pattern on the last leaf before the center stitch markers and the last leaf of the row. I was unhappy with how it looked, so I ripped out fifteen rows of lace and started knitting again.
One of the “mistakes” I made in the previous iteration gave the leaves a nice curve at the top, and when I started working on this again I couldn’t figure out how I made that mistake. So I have more angular leaves. Next time I work a pattern like this, I’m taking notes. #themoreyouknow
Sadly, the leaves at the ends of the rows are still ugly.