It’s been a long week. Keeping it brief:
This is the sweater I started last week. Since I took this picture, I finished the shoulders, started the front, and gotten through all the arm shaping.
While working on this, I made a ton of mods.
– All the waist shaping was moved further inside the body of the sweater, so it looks like princess seams
– I made a short-row boob vent at the appropriate place
– When I worked the shoulders, I also worked short rows so that I didn’t have the stairstep problem that comes with binding off
– I kept live all the stitches that I would have to pick up for the sleeves and the neckline
This might be finished by the weekend…!